Midland Habitat for Humanity dedicated its 150th home built by the local nonprofit this month. The 150th home is located one the 800 block of Tilden Avenue. It is now the home to a family of five who moved in from Myanmar. The Midland Habitat for Humanity house is an Apostle’s Build project. It was built in co-ordination with several local churches and other entities.
Those involved in the Tilden Avenue home include:
- Christ Church Anglican
- First Baptist Church
- First Presbyterian Church
- First Methodist Church Midland
- Golf Course Road Church of Christ
- Mid-Cities Community Church
- St. Luke’s United Methodist Church
- Stonegate Fellowship
- SM Energy Co.
- Permian Basin Area Foundation
- Beal Foundation.
That was just the latest home though. In just the last three decades, Midland Habitat for Humanity gathered resources to build 150 homes! The Midland chapter of Habitat for Humanity was incorporated on Aug. 22, 1991. Midland Habitat also assumed responsibility for Odessa’s affiliate. In total, these 150 homes serve to house nearly 800 people. The effect of these homes is long lasting and often life changing.
Are You Buying a Home in Midland?
The Underwood Group is a team of top real estate professionals in Midland. Call our team of Midland real estate agents at 432-698-0411 today.
If you’re looking for a new home, search by school district or search Midland real estate listings by price:
- Midland homes for sale between $150,000 and $200,000
- Midland homes for sale between $200,000 and $225,000
- Midland homes for sale between $225,000 and $300,000
- Midland homes for sale between $300,000 and $400,000
- Midland homes for sale between $400,000 and $500,000
- Midland homes for sale between $500,000 and $750,000
- Midland homes for sale between $750,000 and $1 million
- Midland homes for sale over $1 million
Hoping To Sell A Home In Midland?
Midland 1st Choice Real Estate offers a Free Market Analysis to clients. This free analysis provides our clients with the best comparative value by looking at similarly featured home recently listed and sold.
Don’t forget to find us on Facebook for community updates and the latest listings.