The Tornado History Project is an online, free, searchable database of every reported U.S. tornado from 1950-2016. In all, the Tornado History Project features data from over 60,000 tornadoes! It’s a pretty cool way to check out areas likely to get hit by these strong weather events. Luckily, in all, only 32 tornadoes hit Midland County since 1962.
Midland County, Texas Tornado History
Also, the database shows no fatalities and no injuries from Midland County tornadoes. The longest path was just 14.9 miles. Also, all tornadoes ranked low on the Fujita scale. Most tornadoes in the county were F-0, with a handful of F-1 tornadoes and one F-2 and F-3.
So, if you’re among the people terrified of tornadoes, you can rest easy in Midland County, Texas!
Are You Buying a Home in Midland?
The Underwood Group is a team of top real estate professionals in Midland. Call our team of Midland real estate agents at 432-698-0411 today.
If you’re looking for a new home, search by school district or search Midland real estate listings by price:
- Midland homes for sale between $150,000 and $200,000
- Midland homes for sale between $200,000 and $225,000
- Midland homes for sale between $225,000 and $300,000
- Midland homes for sale between $300,000 and $400,000
- Midland homes for sale between $400,000 and $500,000
- Midland homes for sale between $500,000 and $750,000
- Midland homes for sale between $750,000 and $1 million
- Midland homes for sale over $1 million
Hoping To Sell A Home In Midland?
Midland 1st Choice Real Estate offers a Free Market Analysis to clients. This free analysis provides our clients with the best comparative value by looking at similarly featured home recently listed and sold.
Don’t forget to find us on Facebook for community updates and the latest listings.