The Texas Book Festival has already announced its first 15 authors planned to be showcased in the 2018 Texas Book Festival Weekend. The Texas Book Festival in Austin will take place on the State Capitol grounds and along Austin’s Congress Avenue. It’s scheduled for October 27 and 28, 2018. The featured artists will represent a variety of genres and topics.
Featured authors include the following:
- Oprah Book Club pick Tayari Jones
- Newbery medalist Erin Entrada Kelly
- Poet and author Sandra Cisneros
- New York Times bestselling author David Grann
- Best selling essay writer Leslie Jamison
- Author of “The Magic Tree House” series Mary Pope Osborne
- “The Immortalists” author Chloe Benjamin
- Alexander Chee, author of “How to Write an Autobiographical Novel: Essays”
- Alfredo Corchado
- Joe Holley
- Sandhya Menon
- Fatima Farheen Mirza
- Walter Mosley
- Tommy Orange
- V.E. Schwab
Along with these authors, the lineup will include journalist, scientists, and emerging writers. Plus, the festival will include food vendor, children’s entertainment and live musical performances.
Are You Buying a Home in Midland?
The Underwood Group is a team of top real estate professionals in Midland. Call our team of Midland real estate agents at 432-698-0411 today.
If you’re looking for a new home, search by school district or search Midland real estate listings by price:
- Midland homes for sale between $150,000 and $200,000
- Midland homes for sale between $200,000 and $225,000
- Midland homes for sale between $225,000 and $300,000
- Midland homes for sale between $300,000 and $400,000
- Midland homes for sale between $400,000 and $500,000
- Midland homes for sale between $500,000 and $750,000
- Midland homes for sale between $750,000 and $1 million
- Midland homes for sale over $1 million
Hoping To Sell A Home In Midland?
Midland 1st Choice Real Estate offers a Free Market Analysis to clients. This free analysis provides our clients with the best comparative value by looking at similarly featured home recently listed and sold.
Don’t forget to find us on Facebook for community updates and the latest listings.