When you’re buying a home, whether it’s a house for sale in Briarwood, a home for sale in Grassland Estates, or a home for sale in Greathouse, now is the perfect time to start making New Year’s resolutions that help get you there!
New Year’s Resolution for 2018 Buyers: Get Preapproved for a Mortgage
If you’re already in a good position to buy a home in 2018, start talking to lenders about what kinds of terms and interest rates they can offer you.
That way, you can start the loan preapproval process to find out exactly how much house you can buy – and you can begin looking for a home as soon as you’re ready.
Your lender will check your credit, and you’ll have to provide several financial documents, such as:
- Pay stubs
- Tax returns
- Income statements
- Proof of paid-off debts that isn’t yet reflected in your credit reports
- Proof of child support, alimony or other income you want the lender to consider
Most preapprovals don’t last long, so don’t dive into this step until you’re really ready to buy.
Are You Buying a Home in Midland?
Call our team of Midland real estate agents at 432-698-0411 today.
If you’re looking for a new home, search by school district or search Midland real estate listings by price:
- Midland homes for sale between $150,000 and $200,000
- Midland homes for sale between $200,000 and $225,000
- Midland homes for sale between $225,000 and $300,000
- Midland homes for sale between $300,000 and $400,000
- Midland homes for sale between $400,000 and $500,000
- Midland homes for sale between $500,000 and $750,000
- Midland homes for sale between $750,000 and $1 million
- Midland homes for sale over $1 million