The Midland Health & Senior Services offers vaccines on a walk-in basis. There are no appointments needed. To find out if you’re eligible for the vaccine clinic, check out this webpage.
Vaccine Clinic Hours
Monday-Thursday | 8:00 am-3:30 pm
Friday | 8:00 am-12:00 pm
Exemptions from Immunization Compliance
While vaccines are recommended for most people, exclusions from compliance are allowed on an individual basis for the following reasons:
- medical contraindications
- reasons of conscience, including a religious belief,
- active duty with the armed forces of the United States
Are You Buying a Home in Midland?
The Underwood Group is a team of top real estate professionals in Midland. We know Midland real estate, so if you’re thinking about buying with this kind of market, you’ll absolutely need our expertise. Call our team of Midland real estate agents at 432-698-0411 today.
If you’re looking for a new home, search by school district or search Midland real estate listings by price:
- Midland homes for sale between $150,000 and $200,000
- Midland homes for sale between $200,000 and $225,000
- Midland homes for sale between $225,000 and $300,000
- Midland homes for sale between $300,000 and $400,000
- Midland homes for sale between $400,000 and $500,000
- Midland homes for sale between $500,000 and $750,000
- Midland homes for sale between $750,000 and $1 million
- Midland homes for sale over $1 million
Hoping To Sell A Home In Midland?
It won’t be hard to sell your Midland home, but when you choose to list your house with us, our experience can help ensure that you get the highest return on your investment! Plus, Midland 1st Choice Real Estate offers a Free Market Analysis to clients. This free analysis provides our clients with the best comparative value by looking at similarly featured home recently listed and sold.
Don’t forget to find us on Facebook for community updates and the latest listings.