Texas real estate brokers and salespeople are licensed and regulated by the Texas Real Estate Commission (TREC). See, we follow specific state rules regarding real estate brokerage services in Texas. Consequently, Texas real estate agents will ask that you sign a receipt that you were given information about how real estate brokerage services in Texas work. Incidentally, you’ll find the Texas real estate brokerage services informational sheet in its entirety on our website. Sometimes, people hesitate. Keep in mind, signing isn’t entering into a contract. Signing that sheet just says that you were informed of the information. As real estate agents, we keep these signed acknowledgements on file for our own records. See, we’re obligated by TREC to show you the information.
Real Estate Brokerage Services in Texas
Anyway, the info sheet explains the different roles of a real estate broker:
- Representing the Texas real estate owner
- Representing the Texas real estate buyer
- Acting as an intermediary
Generally, we obtain a written agreement from clients defining the role. Yet, if the broker is an intermediary, by law, both parties must sign written consent for the broker to have that role.
Are You Buying a Home in Midland?
If so, call our team of Midland real estate agents at 432-698-0411 today.
Alternately, if you’re looking for a new home, search by school district or search Midland real estate listings by price:
- Midland homes for sale between $150,000 and $200,000
- Midland homes for sale between $200,000 and $225,000
- Midland homes for sale between $225,000 and $300,000
- Midland homes for sale between $300,000 and $400,000
- Midland homes for sale between $400,000 and $500,000
- Midland homes for sale between $500,000 and $750,000
- Midland homes for sale between $750,000 and $1 million
- Midland homes for sale over $1 million
Hoping To Sell A Home In Midland?
Midland 1st Choice Real Estate offers a Free Market Analysis to clients. This free analysis provides our clients with the best comparative value by looking at similarly featured home recently listed and sold in Midland Texas.
Also, don’t forget to find us on Facebook for community updates and the latest listings.