Routine maintenance on your air conditioning unit will save you money in the long run on emergency repairs, replacement costs, and energy costs. So, it’s important to get your A/C unit maintained regularly. Most people know this. Yet, what does that mean? How often should the unit get inspected?
All HVAC equipment, whether that’s heaters, heat pumps, mini-splits, or air conditioning units, should be inspected professionally at least once a year. Some people opt for a check up on their air conditioning once in the fall and once in the spring.
Tasks Performed During Yearly Maintenance Visit
Almost all HVAC companies offer yearly servicing contracts for preventative maintenance. You can expect these contracts to be around $100-$150 a year depending on which types of services you want. They will cover the annual visit, but other offer discounts on emergency repairs too. In general, annual maintenance will reduce the chances that you will need an emergency visit.
When they are out, their standard maintenance tasks will include:
- Cleaning or Replacing the Air Filter
- Cleaning the Indoor Coil
- Cleaning the Outside Coil
- Cleaning the Condensate Pump
- Overall Visual Inspection
- Repairing as Needed
Benefits of Annual Maintenance of your Air Conditioning Unit
The benefits of having an annual contract for maintenance include the following:
- You will notice increased dependability of the unit.
- You will get the best efficiency from the unit
- They will find potential problems and fix them before they become a larger and more expensive problem.
- Increased life-span of your air conditioning unit.
- Drastic reduction of the chance of a unit failure requiring emergency repair.
Are You Buying a Home in Midland?
The Underwood Group is a team of top real estate professionals in Midland. We know Midland real estate, so if you’re thinking about buying with this kind of market, you’ll absolutely need our expertise. Call our team of Midland real estate agents at 432-698-0411 today.
If you’re looking for a new home, search by school district or search Midland real estate listings by price:
- Midland homes for sale between $150,000 and $200,000
- Midland homes for sale between $200,000 and $225,000
- Midland homes for sale between $225,000 and $300,000
- Midland homes for sale between $300,000 and $400,000
- Midland homes for sale between $400,000 and $500,000
- Midland homes for sale between $500,000 and $750,000
- Midland homes for sale between $750,000 and $1 million
- Midland homes for sale over $1 million
Hoping To Sell A Home In Midland?
It won’t be hard to sell your Midland home, but when you choose to list your house with us, our experience can help ensure that you get the highest return on your investment! Plus, Midland 1st Choice Real Estate offers a Free Market Analysis to clients. This free analysis provides our clients with the best comparative value by looking at similarly featured home recently listed and sold.
Don’t forget to find us on Facebook for community updates and the latest listings.