The City of Midland’s GIS Division provides digital data and mapping to the general public. Unlike in many municipalities, the City of Midland’s website features most of the data and maps. They strive to provide data in a usable format for residents, developers, real estate agents, and engineers. So, if you need to find city limits or council districts in Midland, Texas, it’s a click or two away!
Boundaries And Council Districts
Check out the amazing, interactive map from the City of Midland by clicking here! It’ll show you all boundaries and council districts in the city.
Midland Printable PDF Maps & Data
Sometimes, insurance agencies like to know what fire district you are in. Usually, parents want to see the boundaries for school districts. Midland has all sorts of maps that can help you understand Midland better. Here’s a sampling of the printable maps available.
Are You Buying a Home in Midland?
The Underwood Group is a team of top real estate professionals in Midland. Call our team of Midland real estate agents at 432-698-0411 today.
If you’re looking for a new home, search by school district or search Midland real estate listings by price:
- Midland homes for sale between $150,000 and $200,000
- Midland homes for sale between $200,000 and $225,000
- Midland homes for sale between $225,000 and $300,000
- Midland homes for sale between $300,000 and $400,000
- Midland homes for sale between $400,000 and $500,000
- Midland homes for sale between $500,000 and $750,000
- Midland homes for sale between $750,000 and $1 million
- Midland homes for sale over $1 million
Hoping To Sell A Home In Midland?
Midland 1st Choice Real Estate offers a Free Market Analysis to clients. This free analysis provides our clients with the best comparative value by looking at similarly featured home recently listed and sold.
Don’t forget to find us on Facebook for community updates and the latest listings.