If you need to get your water tested in Midland, the city can test it for you. First, you’ll need to stop by the lab during business hours. Then, they will provide you with sample bottles for collecting the water. They will also give you sampling handouts and a Chain of Custody form. You’ll want to fill out the form ahead of time and be ready to go once you get the sample. See, unless you’re using ice, all samples must be turned in within 15 minutes of sampling.
The City of Midland lab will test the water’s total coliform and will test for E. coli. If your sample is from drinking water, the cost of the test is just $18 per sample. Yet, if the samples is from a non-potable water source, the cost of the testing is $25 per sample.
The total coliform test checks for an indicator of bacteria. When the test is positive, it shows that the water may be contaminated with bacteria that could cause disease. If a positive result is found, the city will further test the sample for E. coli. See, E. coli can be harmful to humans and animals when ingested.
Are You Buying a Home in Midland?
Call our team of Midland real estate agents at 432-698-0411 today.
If you’re looking for a new home, search by school district or search Midland real estate listings by price:
- Midland homes for sale between $150,000 and $200,000
- Midland homes for sale between $200,000 and $225,000
- Midland homes for sale between $225,000 and $300,000
- Midland homes for sale between $300,000 and $400,000
- Midland homes for sale between $400,000 and $500,000
- Midland homes for sale between $500,000 and $750,000
- Midland homes for sale between $750,000 and $1 million
- Midland homes for sale over $1 million
Hoping To Sell A Home In Midland?
Midland 1st Choice Real Estate offers a Free Market Analysis to clients. This free analysis provides our clients with the best comparative value by looking at similarly featured home recently listed and sold.
Don’t forget to find us on Facebook for community updates and the latest listings.