We just wanted to give you a heads up, in case you have a medical need that limits how much you can walk or if you have children with you that you don’t want to unbuckle: The Midland City Hall drive-through bill pay window will close temporarily today.
The closure is just temporary. It’s only going to be closed from noon until 2 o’clock, but we know many people who would reschedule their plans for a different time or a different day if they knew that the bill pay drive-through window wasn’t open today.
Are You Buying a Home in Midland?
The Underwood Group is a team of top real estate professionals in Midland. We know Midland real estate, so if you’re thinking about buying with this kind of market, you’ll absolutely need our expertise. Call our team of Midland real estate agents at 432-698-0411 today.
If you’re looking for a new home, search by school district or search Midland real estate listings by price:
- Midland homes for sale between $150,000 and $200,000
- Midland homes for sale between $200,000 and $225,000
- Midland homes for sale between $225,000 and $300,000
- Midland homes for sale between $300,000 and $400,000
- Midland homes for sale between $400,000 and $500,000
- Midland homes for sale between $500,000 and $750,000
- Midland homes for sale between $750,000 and $1 million
- Midland homes for sale over $1 million
Hoping To Sell A Home In Midland?
It won’t be hard to sell your Midland home, but when you choose to list your house with us, our experience can help ensure that you get the highest return on your investment! Plus, Midland 1st Choice Real Estate offers a Free Market Analysis to clients. This free analysis provides our clients with the best comparative value by looking at similarly featured home recently listed and sold.
Don’t forget to find us on Facebook for community updates and the latest listings.