There are many reasons to live in Midland. One of them is the daily commute. The typical American commute averages 26 minutes from home to work. This commute has been getting longer for Americans every year. Midland residents have an average commute of just 14 minutes! Plus, practically no one has to use mass transit to get to work according to statistics.
Midland workers generally just drive their own cars to work. Actually, 86 percent of people drive their own cars to work. Meanwhile, 13 percent carpool to work. So, Midland workers have a much easier time when it comes to the daily commute to work.
Are You Buying a Home in Midland?
The Underwood Group is a team of top real estate professionals in Midland. We know Midland real estate, so if you’re thinking about buying with this kind of market, you’ll absolutely need our expertise. Call our team of Midland real estate agents at 432-698-0411 today.
If you’re looking for a new home, search by school district or search Midland real estate listings by price:
- Midland homes for sale between $150,000 and $200,000
- Midland homes for sale between $200,000 and $225,000
- Midland homes for sale between $225,000 and $300,000
- Midland homes for sale between $300,000 and $400,000
- Midland homes for sale between $400,000 and $500,000
- Midland homes for sale between $500,000 and $750,000
- Midland homes for sale between $750,000 and $1 million
- Midland homes for sale over $1 million
Hoping To Sell A Home In Midland?
It won’t be hard to sell your Midland home, but when you choose to list your house with us, our experience can help ensure that you get the highest return on your investment! Plus, Midland 1st Choice Real Estate offers a Free Market Analysis to clients. This free analysis provides our clients with the best comparative value by looking at similarly featured home recently listed and sold.
Don’t forget to find us on Facebook for community updates and the latest listings.