If you’ve been considering selling your Midland home, the market is hot. In fact, our area has one of the hottest markets in the country. Only San Francisco beats us out according to a recent analysis. Midland, TX real estate was hot before, but now it’s even hotter. Actually, our market jumped from a No. 5 spot in January to the No. 2 spot! Of course, California accounted for 13 of the top 20 markets, but our small city still managed to beat out all California hot spots except San Francisco! Not bad for a small city, eh?
Our homes are selling the fastest and getting the most attention from home seekers across the nation. So, while we’d hate to see you move away, we did want you to know that now is a great time to sell your Midland home. Hopefully, you’re just relocating across town and we can help you with both your sale and your new purchase in our fine city.
Let us know how we can help you. We can also show you rural property outside the city and even vacant land!
Are You Buying a Home in Midland?
Call our team of Midland real estate agents at 432-698-0411 today.
If you’re looking for a new home, search by school district or search Midland real estate listings by price:
- Midland homes for sale between $150,000 and $200,000
- Midland homes for sale between $200,000 and $225,000
- Midland homes for sale between $225,000 and $300,000
- Midland homes for sale between $300,000 and $400,000
- Midland homes for sale between $400,000 and $500,000
- Midland homes for sale between $500,000 and $750,000
- Midland homes for sale between $750,000 and $1 million
- Midland homes for sale over $1 million
Hoping To Sell A Home In Midland?
Midland 1st Choice Real Estate offers a Free Market Analysis to clients. This free analysis provides our clients with the best comparative value by looking at similarly featured home recently listed and sold.
Don’t forget to find us on Facebook for community updates and the latest listings.