If you’re selling your home in Midland, you’ve signed up for quite a few big jobs – but this home-seller checklist from Midland 1st Choice Real Estate is exactly what you need to stay on track.
Home-Seller Checklist for Midland Sellers
Pro Tips for Midland Home Sellers
- Keep all your closing-related documents together and put them in a folder where you can access them any time.
- Clean your house from top to bottom, and if you don’t have time, hire a cleaning service.
- Shut off all the water sources, and leave a note for the buyer that you’ve done so.
- Cancel your homeowners insurance policy as soon as the deed is recorded.
- Cancel or transfer your utilities on closing day.
- Leave the house keys, garage door remotes and other important odds and ends in a drawer in the kitchen.
- Put all appliance manuals, warranties and receipts in the same drawer.
- Do a quick run-through (inside and out!) to make sure you haven’t left anything behind.
- Close the windows, lock the doors and turn off the lights before you leave.
Are You Selling a Home in Midland?
Call our team of Midland real estate agents at 432-698-0411 today.
If you’re looking for a new home at the same time, search by school district or search Midland real estate listings by price:
- Midland homes for sale between $150,000 and $200,000
- Midland homes for sale between $200,000 and $225,000
- Midland homes for sale between $225,000 and $300,000
- Midland homes for sale between $300,000 and $400,000
- Midland homes for sale between $400,000 and $500,000
- Midland homes for sale between $500,000 and $750,000
- Midland homes for sale between $750,000 and $1 million
- Midland homes for sale over $1 million