Last year, Midland voters approved $100 million in bond funding for roads and utilities. Most of the funds facilitate the cost of pavement removal and repaving. Utility line replacement accounts for almost a quarter of the funds. Just over one-tenth is for modifications to facilitate Americans with Disabilities (ADA) compliance. Meanwhile, engineering costs amount to a little over five percent of the budget.
Currently, utility work is underway on Cuthbert Ave. from Garfield to “A.” Forthcoming construction includes paving the same area. Other areas set for paving include Greentree Blvd. from Holiday Hill to Midland Drive, Hicks Ave. from Lamesa to Terrell, and Taylor Ave. from Lamesa to Mineola. To find out when construction is set to begin in your area, you can monitor progress on the Project Activity Tracker. Also, you can sign up to receive alerts from the city.
Are You Buying a Home in Midland?
The Underwood Group is a team of top real estate professionals in Midland. Call our team of Midland real estate agents at 432-698-0411 today.
If you’re looking for a new home, search by school district or search Midland real estate listings by price:
- Midland homes for sale between $150,000 and $200,000
- Midland homes for sale between $200,000 and $225,000
- Midland homes for sale between $225,000 and $300,000
- Midland homes for sale between $300,000 and $400,000
- Midland homes for sale between $400,000 and $500,000
- Midland homes for sale between $500,000 and $750,000
- Midland homes for sale between $750,000 and $1 million
- Midland homes for sale over $1 million
Hoping To Sell A Home In Midland?
Midland 1st Choice Real Estate offers a Free Market Analysis to clients. This free analysis provides our clients with the best comparative value by looking at similarly featured home recently listed and sold.
Don’t forget to find us on Facebook for community updates and the latest listings.