Midland Animal Services offers a $70 voucher to help residents spay or neuter their dog or cat. You must live within the City of Midland to qualify for this spay/neuter voucher. You can prove residency with a utility, phone or cable bill. Just a heads up, your driver’s license is not enough proof of your Midland residency. You must show proof of vaccination and pets must be wearing their current license.
Get the vouchers during regular business hours at Midland Animal Services. The vouchers expire after 14 days unless you request an extension. Not all extensions are granted. In order to qualify for a voucher extension, they’ll need to see a veterinarian’s explanation. For example, an extension would be granted if the animal became ill. So, be sure to have any exams done with your pet’s veterinarian before getting the voucher. Sometimes, there is a wait at veterinarian offices for surgeries. Be sure to plan ahead and then take advantage of the $70 voucher!
Are You Buying a Home in Midland?
The Underwood Group is a team of top real estate professionals in Midland. Call our team of Midland real estate agents at 432-698-0411 today.
If you’re looking for a new home, search by school district or search Midland real estate listings by price:
- Midland homes for sale between $150,000 and $200,000
- Midland homes for sale between $200,000 and $225,000
- Midland homes for sale between $225,000 and $300,000
- Midland homes for sale between $300,000 and $400,000
- Midland homes for sale between $400,000 and $500,000
- Midland homes for sale between $500,000 and $750,000
- Midland homes for sale between $750,000 and $1 million
- Midland homes for sale over $1 million
Hoping To Sell A Home In Midland?
Midland 1st Choice Real Estate offers a Free Market Analysis to clients. This free analysis provides our clients with the best comparative value by looking at similarly featured home recently listed and sold.
Don’t forget to find us on Facebook for community updates and the latest listings.